From:
Gary Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 08:34:38 -0400
Hi...
The Ferret World Internet Club is looking for People to Participate in the
role of Guest Speaker.  If you are a Vet, or Very Knowledgeable with
Ferrets and would Like to be a Guest Speaker for one of the Chats on
Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday Nights from 8-10pmET, we would Like to hear from
you.  If one of these nights are not good for you, we can set a special
night for you to speak and answer Questions.  Allot of Us attended Bob C
Diet Chat on ICQ and thought it was Very informative, as this is what we are
looking for, so Bob Step Forward and Grab a Night that is good for you.

Anyone Wising to attend the Chats can do so by going to,
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/chat.html or
http://www.crosswinds.net/charlotte/~ferrethut/chat.html
Thanks to all of you and we hope to see you at the chats.
Gary Skinner/President
Ferret World Internet Club
http://users.twave.net/ferrethut/index.html
Western Carolina Ferret Club