From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 02:55:13 CDT
******The Wit and Wisdom Book by Mary S.Shefferman*******

I have just got through reading this book "The Wit and Wisdom".  This a
book that all ferrets owners should have, whether it is a first time owner
or a owner who has had ferrets like me for the past 31 years.I truly have
enjoyed this book.  As a Shelter operator and private ferret owner I truly
recommend this book to all.  It is a great gift to the ferret owner And
Also to all shelters who adopt out ferrets it is truly a must to new
owners.  With the permission of Mary S.Shefferman we are able to sell
this book through our Shelter.  And being that we are buying this book
in large quantity we are able to sell it as a discount to all FML readers
and members.We are selling "The Wit and Wisdom" for $10.00.  free shipping
also.  This book normal will be sold for $12.95.  Orders over 6 will
receive free "I LOVE FERRETS BUMPER STICKERS" To give this book at this
rate , orders must be received by August 1st 2000.  All proceeds go to
"The Ferret Mama's Shelter of LA" To Feed The Ferrets.  And also by buying
this book you are also helping Mary & Eric Shefferman keep the Modern
Ferret Magazine on Petshops Newstand.  So your order will go to two good
causes.  First email The Ferret Mama to reserve your book/books at
[log in to unmask]  Then next mail in your payment by money order to:

Denise Peddington Davis
4206 Logan Street
Bossier City LA 71112
(318)752-1727 or (318)752-5795

**Our Shelter, "The Ferret Mama's Haven of LA"
***Remember all proceeds will Feed a Shelter Ferret.
*Also We are Members of the FML Shelter Listings

*So Please, Be sure to include:
**YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AMOUNT OF BOOKS ORDERED*
***If you would like books individually sent as gifts please include on a
separate paper names and mailing address and a separate note to enclosed.

*****Please remember to email and reserve your copy/copies today*****

Thank You, The Ferret Mama

[Moderator's note: Please note that Mary and Eric have made the books
available to all shelters at very attractive prices.  Not that I have a
thing against "The Ferret Mama's Shelter of LA", but if you feel more
comfortable helping your local shelter, or any other shelter, please
realize that doing so is likely an option.  BIG]