From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 10:26:04 -0500
God willing and the "crik don't rise" - I will be arriving at the airport
around noon.  I am not renting a car - there is a good bus and shuttle
service - so I don't need one.  However, I would like to catch a ride to
CJ's for the party!  I have a feeling there will be several of us who need
rides ... Nan and SuperSnooper

p.s. hope the hotel has a shipping service for all the stuff we buy!
There is but so much room in the suitcase.