From:
Celia Varga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 21:48:28 -0400
Hi there!  I just want to publicly thank Sherri, (<[log in to unmask]>)
for allowing my family to spend time with her and Trouble, Nosey, Rebel and
Bandit at the beach in Ft Lauderdale Monday night.  I'm on vacation here in
Florida, and I'm missing my three furkids terribly.  If it wasnt for the FML
(and indirectly, BIG) - I wouldnt have hooked up with Sherri... she was a
pleasure, and her 4 kids were adorable!  We stayed for about an hour or so,
watching the ferts dig and roll around in the sand..  many people stopped by
to admire, ask questions, hold and pet them.  All four were so well behaved
and did their best to look their cutest!!  Sherri is a great mom and should
be very proud!

I'll be in the area for another 2 weeks - if there are any shelters in the
area that could use a hand for an hour or two - please let me know..  I'll
be happy to stop by and help socialize, clean cages, feed andwater your
fuzzies..  or whatever else needs to be done.

Missing my three fuzzies on Long Island in New York--(Jake, Kes and Dax)
-Celia