From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 02:19:24 -0500
I would like to take this opportunity to invite everyone that has a ferret
related webpage to join The Blurry Furry's Top Ferret WebSites.  We are off
to a great start with 21 great ferret websites in the contest already.  So
far for May Amy is winning, I think she is helping the numbers along just
a tad, but that is fine.

This is a great way to get a free banner made for your page too.  I will
make you one, or the honorable Kat Parsons will.  I say honorable cuz she
is gonna kill me for saying that... At least I can say I was nice about it.

We will be giving out awards for the Top three sites each month, for as
long as we keep the contest going.  Come on folks, we can't let Amy get
them all so join in the fun at :
http://www.ultimatetopsites.com/bin/newmember.cgi?cat=general&dir=FuzzieDad

We will also have a monthly newsletter with the stats for the month.

Thanks for you time, now give all the babies a hug from me,

FuzzieDad & The Blurry Furries
http://www.geocities.com/fuzziedad
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Screech,Hanna,Casey,Havoc,Rainbow,Dodger,
Squeeky,Midge,Taffy,Blizzard,Missy, & Grizzly.
Never forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, & Charlotte