From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:00:21 -0400
Hello Fellow Ferret Lovers, I do not post much as so many Little Feet
below look for my attention and care.  I do however help & share
experience with a few people off post when i can.

We are a home based Ferret Retreat (respite-shelter-call it what you
like) and are totally self supporting in the care of 27 Ferrets- 14
previously Unwanted Rescues from former overwhelmed shelter and assorted
discarded situations.  Anyone that knows me -is well aware of my devotion
to these fur children and my time is limited to do much else.

I make (since 2001)Premium Top Quality Affordable Bedding in a separate
PET FREE Building on the property to assist in the Care and Expenses for
these kids and not being a 501c status-a couple people may not care to
buy- but that's not our cross to bear.We say- love a ferret -love them
ALL!!  My hubby & I spend from 7-10,000 a year in the past, mostly from
our savings and with the assistance of bedding sales and knowing how
differcult it can get- i often "give back" to others in need as i can
by donating bedding to raffles, shelters and other people in need.

Our bedding is long lasting, durable, easy to launder and most of all -
Affordable!

If you desire Quality Choice bedding-we appreciate your purchase!
Check us out -we have a Website and Ebay store with daily additions..Thank
you for caring by taking the time to look.
Rose and the Gang of Fuzzies @ LFFR

www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/
www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding