From:
Kathleen Marie Crombez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:24:14 -0400
Hello group,

My name is Kathleen. I recently started a job in Delta Township and
have been commuting from Lapeer County since March. The drive is about
1 1/2 to 2 hours a day (each direction) depending on road construction
and traffic. I have tried to reduce my days on the road by working 40
hours in 3 days. However, I am also a graduate student at Michigan
State University and classes will be starting back up in two weeks.
This means that I will have to do commute 5 days a week.

I have seriously concidered moving to Lansing, but with the housing
market in such a slump, selling my house is not really an option at
this time. So, I am desparately seeking a place to stay during the week
in the Lansing / East Lansing area. I am hoping to find a room to rent
for me and my two ferrets for under $300 a month. I know this sounds
crazy, because that is not a lot of money. But if there are any ferret
shelters out in that area, I would be more that happy to help out with
caring for the furries to make up for some of my expenses.

I have been owned by ferrets for about 15 years, and have a lot of
knowledge and experience tending to their needs. At one point I had
13 in my house, and some of them had special needs.

If anyone is able to help me out, please let me know. My e-mail is
[log in to unmask] or I can be reached by phone at (810) 964-7030.

Thank you and God bless,

Kathleen