From:
Richard & Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 18:06:17 -0400
>Is there anybody out there who has detailed information or knows where I
>can get a copy of the complete text of the ferret bill that was passed this
>last week as the web site for the legislature has not been updated since
>November.

I don't know what web site you're looking at but the one I've been using (to
keep everyone updated) is:

www.leg.state.fl.us/

Click on House Bills
Go to 1998 Bills
Go to 3101-3199
Go to 3115
Click on the left where it says HB3115

Page down to amendments, click, and there it is!  There are two amendments.
One is the silly stuff I posted the other day.  The other is the serious one
which amends the dog/cat bill.

The original bill is there also but, as you can see, it is essentially
verbatim to the dog/cat bill, thus the decision to add it to the existing
law.

Email if I can help you any further.
Katharine