From:
Ferret Fanatic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 02:14:55 -0400
Just because there is food on the shelves of stores with the name
"Ferret" on it doesn't make it the best food for our ferrets.  Ferrets
may have been domesticated for many, many years, but that doesn't mean
that we are feeding them the best possible food for them.  We feed them
"convienence" foods, foods that are more convienent for US, NOT THEM!
I, for one, could not feed my ferrets live mice, but wouldn't stop them
if they were to come across one and kill it.  I use to breed mice for pet
stores, and yes, I did know that alot of them were being used to feed
other animals, but that doesn't mean I could do that myself.  But I do
believe that live animals have to be a much healthier food for our
ferrets than some ground up junk compacted into pellets and labelled as
"Ferret Food".

Just my opinion.

--
Vicki L. Henderson-aka-Ferret Fanatic