From:
Jane Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2012 10:42:05 -0400
I feel that one should be very careful with the tubes inside a paper
towel roll. Years ago one of ours got his head stuck inside the end of
a tube. He panic and banged his head against the wooden leg of a futon
before we could get to him. Smitty's nose was bleeding and we thought
that was all at the time. Later we discovered that he had damaged
something in his nasal passages. Smitty was always prone to sinus
infections after that. These would quickly go to his lungs. Needless
to say we have since accidentally left a roll of paper towels in their
room.....these would quickly get unrolled and played with!

However we remove the tube as soon as this is discovered!

Jane