From:
Ferretway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 08:23:23 -0000
Sunday night, on a movie about British kids at a camp ( that's all I know
about the theme) three kids were walking thru the woods, when they hear a
chattering sound.  They find a almost albino ferret with it's head caught in
a 6 pack drink plastic keeper ring in a pile of garbage.  One kid, who says
he's always had a way with animals (when one of the others warns him to be
careful), frees the ferret and releases it back to it's home in the wild.:)
Well, they didn't get that part right, but they did get the dooking ferret
sound right, when it was trying to get out of the plastic rings, so it was
fifty-fifty.  Also, looked like the ferret might have attempted a lick-chomp
when picked up, but I couldn't tell.  Anyway, Disney repeats a lot, so it
will probably be on again, but it's a lot to watch, just to see a minute of
ferret exposure :)

Harold, Diana
Tigger and Puddin'
Visit our homepage at www.geocities.com/7340