Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 20:29:33 -0500
I am writing this with a heavy heart as I am very sad to say that I need to
find a *very good* home for my 16 week old sable.

I need to find this *very good* home for him by the end of September if not
sooner.  I have a two story cage, hammock, and two crock bowls for food
and/or water.

Ideally, I would like this *very good* home to have at least one other
ferret for company, mock combat, playing, and snuggling.  He seems to be
very lonely here by himself and really needs some daytime playmates while
you are at work.

I live on the North side near Clark and Foster.  Please e-mail me as soon
as possible,

Kellie

P.S. For those of you who recognize my name, I was the one with all the
questions about ECE and my ferret Dot.  As it turns out, Dot did not die
from anything having to do with ECE and the vets have confirmed that it was
something completely different, too much to go into here.  Jiff is in good
health and *did not* give Dot ECE.