From:
Brandon Burt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 19:12:28 -0600
As near as we can tell, Baldrick's birthday is July 4th; he's one year
old!  Baldrick urges everybody to include dried cranberries in their potato
salad, but please go easy on the raisin juice.  He's not crazy about
fireworks and sparklers, but he realizes people must celebrate his birthday
in their own ways.  I haven't had the heart to tell him about that skirmish
two centuries and some-odd years ago.

So, I'd just like to wish everybody on the list (including our British
friends) a Happy Baldrick's Birthday, and many happy returns!

-Brandon