From:
Lynn Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 23:19:03 -0400
Aren't they wonderful Lisette?

I just LOVE mine!!  The colors are really great & it is soft, thick &
snuggly.  I know your mother will enjoy hers so much.  But then, you
won't have one will you?  Hmmm.  Bet Kat could make you one if you
wanted.  Right Kat?

And yes Christmas is acoming!  Along with winter & cold days & nights.
Heck I couldn't wait to enjoy mine.  I cranked the air way down last
night just so I could wrap up in it.  Now I guess I'll have to order
some for all of the fuzzbutts, she makes those also you know.  Yup sure
enough does.  Makes em for people & the fuzz.  Hey!  I bet she could
custom make them for your cat or dog.  Cost a little more than for the
smaller fur coat kids, but I bet she'd do it.  So don't forget your pet
this Christmas write Kat & see what she can do for you.  Maybe she can
make matching sets.  She is amazing & the work is top quality!

Lynn & Clan War Weasels