From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:41:51 -0700
Death Adder wrote:
>So how about this suggestion, Using a hand held "jig saw" make a single
>cut all the way from one end to the other on the tubing .  This way the
>tubing would flex or expand outward and you would be able to spread the
>tubing apart so they could clear the passage.  Hope some of this helps

The only problem I could see with this idea, is that if the tube
"expands" a fuzzy foot or nail or nose could get caught, while it
contracts...I'd imagine it could be pretty painful.  Unless you're just
talking about trying to get the fuzzies out?  Or just regular play?

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_