From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:43:32 -0400
I just want to remind everyone that my raffe is NOW open. The Raffle
Site address is again:

http://www.freewebs.com/fuzzylovingferret/

The home page explains our story and pictures of 3 extra special
ferrets that we took in and cared for although we did loose them.

There is a page that explains how to answer our raffle and the Raffe
Item page to date has 29 item packages to try for and more WILL be
added.

This raffe wi be ending either May 16th or May 23rd 2008, I haven't
decided which yet.

We needed $5000 for our Legal Fees to continue our fight to save our
rescue and keep it open and I'm happy to say between money donations
and ticket purchases, we have raised about $1200 to date.

Please visit my raffle site and see if there is anything you would like
to try and win. You don't have to enter the raffle to donate for our
cause. You can send money donations DIRECTLY to our lawyer by making
out a check to Mr Wiliam Strazza Esq. and mail it to:

Wiliam Strazza, Esq.
407 Schooley's Mountain Road
Suite 128
Hacketstown, New Jersey 07840

Please make sure you include a note saying that your check is to go to
the Legal Fund for Debra & Keith Sadowski/Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue.

Thank you everyone for your suport!

Debi

Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue