From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:57:12 -0500
When we had two with severe vaccine reactions in the past we took extra
precautions and stopped vaccinating.  The USDA approved one is IMRAB-3.

If you use newspapers with color printing call the printing manager at the
paper to be sure they are using vegetable dyes.  If they are using heavy
metal dyes either don't use those pages or bury them within safer black
and white pages.

Size is NOT an accurate determinant of age since it can be negatively
impacted by too many variables.  Go by dental eruption:

Maxillary:
50 days Canine
53 days Premolars 2 - 4
60 days Molar 1
Mandibular:
50      M 1
60      P 2
67      P 3
74      P 4 and M 2

Carla, that's one of the best posts in months and months!!!!  It belongs on
webpages, newsletters, and magazines in conjunction with Bob's stuff as a
joint article.

Sukie