From:
Karen Rochette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:19:12 EDT
Hi Everyone,this is mom Karen owned & Loved by the Rambunctious Mass
Wrecking Crew.

I know it's been awhile,but we Got Pretty sick,then of course we've Been
Very busy with our Gang and Especially Our Beloved Lady Gretta.  As some of
you might Recall, awhile back Lady Gretta suddenly dropped a pound and a
half,Refused to eat her duck soup,& then Mysteriously and inexplainably her
Entire Head began swelling up from 2-3 Times larger than Normal!  It was
Finally Established that Bizarrely she Had a Severe Reaction to her Regular
Feed!

Her diet was changed to Eucanaba for kittens and Senior Tottally Ferret!
It has Taken Nearly 4 Months and Daily dosages of Nutrical,but as of Last
week,our Little Lady has Regained Nearly All of her Weight!  She weighed in
as Just Under 2 pnds.  She still Needs to gain another 1/2 pound Before
she's back to Normal,but we're Confident she Will Get there at Long Last!
This is Another one for the Books!

As for Dr. Purcell,we Used to have her e-mail address,but somehow when I
cleaned out my desk I managed to Lose it!  So,does anyone have Dr. Karen
Purcell's e-mail address?  If so,could you Please be so Kind as to send
it to Us at [log in to unmask] Dr. Purcell as Usual was of a Very Big Help
to us during Lady Gretta's Crisis!  She was Kind enough to write us Almost
Nightly Despite her Very Busy schedule,and I would like to Personally write
to her with this Update,and Thank her yet Again for All of her Help!

Thanks Karen & The Mass Wrecking Crew