From:
Emily Topp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 May 2001 14:28:54 -0400
Hi folks!

My friend's mom is looking for a home for her two ferrets.  Special needs
are involved - the girl is a biter.

There's a male and female, bonded pair, both dark sable, both approx.  3
years old.

The male is very loving, playful, no health problems.  The female is in
good health but they've never been able to stop her from biting every time
she is handled.  She is also very fearful and acts scared and shakes a lot.
Only people she isn't afraid of and doesn't bite is children!!!!!!!!!!

We are in the Detroit area, so if there's anyone out here who wants to and
is good at working with biters, please help!  The mom wanted to put her to
sleep but I think we've talked her out of that!

If you are interested, please contact Kim at mailto:[log in to unmask]
(She is the daughter who has given me permission to post this.

Thanks, Emily