Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 16:09:51 -0700
Thanks for all the responses to my last post about a ferret web ring!  You
got me working today and I think it is finally up and running.  You should
be able to fill out the form on this web page:
http://home.earthlink.net/~pterrie/ferrety.htm
once you have filled out the form you can copy and paste the fragment from
the same page and copy it to your page.  Be sure to also download the two
images and add them to your URL also.

Hope this works OK and is fun for everyone!
Terry