From:
Ariel White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 1998 12:33:05 -0700
Here's a buncha stuff...

On water: A vet I met on the plane once told me that she saw alot of sick
little animals because of lousy water.  If hoomans need filtered water and
we have these great hulking bodies, what happens to a tiny little fert?
All mine get the water filtered.

On swimming: Some ferrets love it, some hate it.  Remember they are somewhat
related to otters, minks, etc, all of whom like water.  If you've got a
swimmer, lucky you: bathtime made fun.  But make sure that the water is
warm, really warm.  They have a high body temperature.

On money: Thanks, Melissa.  Couldn't have said it better, and won't try.
However, I would like to say that if people are deliberately charging money
to weed out the opportunists, then that makes good sense.  I doubt it,
though.  And on the FML, how many of us are going be lousy fert-slaves?

On the baby: ROTFLMAO, Todd!!!  As to the baby owner: good luck trying to
find a ferret owner who will take in your baby; have you tried bribery?
Babies are expensive, dirty, and generally ungrateful creatures who, when
they get older, don't snuggle, don't take treats from your hand, and usually
become aggressive against their caretakers.  Eventually, they even run away
from home.

Ariel
Jasper, Taz and Baxter
"Small is the number of them that see with their own eyes, and feel with
their own hearts."      -Albert Einstein

Ariel White                                    [log in to unmask]