From:
mary mewton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2003 18:05:48 -0500
Hi All,

Well, the other day while our PR person was doing the year end inventory,
he amazed us all by finding 3, 2003 Jeanne Carley Ferret Calendars!  Yep,
brand spanking new still in the shrink wrap!  Personally, I wanted to
strangle him and told him so, but our dear friend said "Why don't you
put them on ebay?"  So, like everyone else who finds 'treasures' that
is exactly what we did.  All three of them are there for your bidding
pleasure.

Now, I know that you may be asking yourself "What would I do with an old
calendar?" Welllllllllllll, let's see?  Hmmm.  Come on folks--it's a
collectors item, that's right, a collectors item!

Anyway, if you're interested here is the link to that infamous calendar:

this is all 3 listings...
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=fuzziemom&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Listing 1...The Ferret Calendar...2003
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3644269973

Listing 2...The Ferret Calendar...2003
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3644270154

Listing 3...The Ferret Calendar...2003
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3644270215

Oh yeah, all proceeds go to the Michigan Ferret Rescue & Adoption
Network, Inc.  The funds that are collected through the year are donated
to various shelters and vets to help in the care and medical of sheltered
ferrets.

Thanks and Happy Bidding!

Mary
Be a Santa to an ADV ferret. Visit www.mkaresq.com to find out how.