From:
MICHELLE MARLETT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 17:19:39 -0500
I want to thank everyone who has e-mailed and given advice.  Big mamma,
jojo and momo are taking up perm. residence at my home.  They go back
monday to the vet to be checked and vaccinated.  All three have calmed down
alot.  Little jojo is still pretty weak, but getting stronger every day, he
actually ate out of his food dish today instead of my hand.  The vet said
all should recover and be alright.  We were all pretty lucky, because all
last week was over 100 degree's.  Again thank you all for your help.

shelmarlett - south-central Kansas