From:
Vanessa Herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 07:06:52 -0600
Ok so call me a sucker.  Call me a big one!  But ferret math has struck
again!  I was just doing a friend a favour-they wanted a baby girl who
looked a lot like my Kita.  So I answered an ad in the paper and went to
look.  Yup, by myself.  Shoulda taken my boyfriend, he has the ability to
say no, I don't.  But anyways...

His name is Havoc.  He is a 6 mnth old albino.  The lady introduced me to
him, and said she wasn't sure what to do with him-she might have to put him
down soon because she knew she couldn't spend the time with him, and she
wouldn't ask anyone else to.  Well, me being a pre-vet student, I have a
soft spot for anything different, so I asked if I could give him a new
home.  Well, guess what!?  Havoc came home with me!!  The lady said the vet
thinks Havoc's mom stepped on him when he was quite young and injured some
nerves in his back.  It's only the small of his back (over the hips) that
is paralyzed, and he still has feeling in his legs-he's ticklish!

Does anyone know of any exercises we could work on, or supplements to give
to help him?

Please, I don't want any flames about keeping Havoc alive even paralyzed-he
is healthy otherwise, and has a very strong front end.  He wrestles with
the rest of my bunch quite nicely, and has a good coat, and control of the
rest of his functions.  A very happy go lucky lil guy all in all.  But if
anyone has any suggestions at all, I would LOVE to hear from ya!!

Thanx!
Vanessa, Squirt, Kita, Sox, and now Havoc!