From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 11:43:25 -0500
Those who are interested in volunteering, assisting the Ferretstock EVENT

Scheduled to be held on Sat September 11, 2004 in Marlborough, NH
and all Ferret Wise Directors
are required to attend the Ferretstock Comitteee Meeting
which is scheduled for Saturday April 17th at 12 NOON

We are in need of RSVP's as we are tentatively reserving an off location
for meeting site & refreshments.

ALL THOSE WHO are Serious in helping us get this event off the ground are
urged to email [log in to unmask]

We need the following help for our 2004 event :

SPONSORSHIP committee
Auction committee members - set up raffle & auction items
Prize & Award coordinator
Solicitors - for raffle & auction items
Set Up & Clean up volunteers
Children's Activity Coordinator
Directions & Parking Attendant ( several for 2 hour shift)

We tentatively have the following:

Games coordinator
Grill assistant
Bake Sale attendant
Auctioneer
Blessing of the Animals official
Music committee
Program committee
Registration coordinator
Location coordinator
Public Relations Coordinator ( local)
Set up Supervisor

If you have any talent or organizational skills and wish to help make
this the best ferret social of the year we would LOVE to hear from you.

the folks & ferrets at Ferret Wise
Jerimiah cracks the whip this day!
www.ferretwise.org