From:
Beth Comarow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 15:28:09 EST
We have a $296.00 SW Airlines credit and a one-way ticket (to anywhere they
fly) that I'd like to offer someone in exchange for a donation to a specific
non-profit ferret shelter.  The two can be used in combination.  Between the
$296.00 and the one way ticket, 2 people should be able to travel round trip
just about anywhere they go at no additional charge or close to it.

Here's the catch: the credit must be used by 3/9/98 and the ticket by
5/6/98.  I'd also be willing to split them if it worked out gracefully.  If
you want the ticket or have any questions or comments, please e-mail me
privately; bids posted to the fml will not be accepted and I may well not
see them.

I will send the ticket to the shelter.  Once the donation is received by the
shelter, they will mail the ticket and I will e-mail the code.  Both are
transferrable.  Oh, also included are some free coupons for drinks on-board.
March 9 isn't far away; I'm sorry I didn't catch it sooner.  SW's phone
number is 800-I-FLY-SWA.

SW Air flies over much of the US now; if you want to know if they fly to
your location, either call them or e-mail me if that's easier; I'll be glad
to let you know.

If you want someone to vouch for me, I'll send you some names of ferret
folks to contact.  (I won't be insulted.)  Remember, this is to help the
ferrets and the people who help them.  I don't know what the deadline is.
It's gotta be soon though, at least for the credit.

Beth

[Moderator's note: Beth's gone through this before...I'll vouch for her. BIG]