Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2007 13:21:13 -0800
:::::: Princess Pepper here... me wants to... no actually me has to
(because momma said so) introduce the brat... I mean Bella Bear.

Hush! I'm talking Bella! Geezze... keep it up and me NO introdus u! Me
stay around 4ever and never retire!

Ok... now that me got her quiet for a few minutes me wanna talk to
you about her.. and me retirement. Me raffelied off my crown for SOS
(thanks everyone for helping with dhat)... which reminds me... Auntie
Kat sayz we raisened $960 !! But we short for $1000... and u KNOW how
me loves to have $1000 for da Christmas Raffle! Soooo even dhough da
raffle over... anyone want to help and send month to reach our goal of
$1000 ? We juzt need $40.00. U don't have to give it all... even $5.00
would help to reach our goal... dhen we'd only need 8 people to give
$5.00. Me gonna get momma to start it all off with $5.00! So... now
it's UR turn. You can paypal it to SOS [log in to unmask] and put
in the notes section: "Christmas Raffle ta reach goal"

Ok.. me back ta introduce my bratti sister!

As you know -- I'm "retiring". Momma saies I done good over da years
and she wants me to relax and enjoy my time.. I'm only 7 years old...
geesss... not like me going anywhere. Me ferret parents were 13 before
dhey went to da bridge.

Bella Bear is about 9 months old and was a rescue (juzt like me)... ok
ok... geese... SHE wantz ta tell her OWN story! So fine... here iz da
brat:

Whatz up! I'm Bella Bear and I'm like TOTALLY happy to be here! A nice
woman named Carol Owens from Ferret Friends Shelter in Tucson , Arizona
rescued me from a really bad place. I waz with some jerk who didn't
love me and didn't play with me. I was kept in a basement and given
food and water but no people time. That was until I was saved! I went
to Ms. Carols house and within a day or two my mommy and daddy showed
up. Ms. Carol was told I was a bad biter and she told them that. But
daddy just HAD to see me. So he got me out of the cage and I ran and
played and jumped ... I made daddy fall in love with me.... Mommy
didn't have a choice! Now I give kisses to daddy (well he shaved his
mustache so he doesn't get as many cuz I really liked it..).

I'm honored to be following in Princess Peppers shoes and amazed that
she picked me! She doesn't really like me cuz she thinks I'm a brat ...
but I'm not! Honest! I do have to go through tests and stuff with her
and if at the end of NEXT year she thinks I'm ready then she might
crown me as a Princess. Right now she saies I'm a Princess In Training!
PIT!

I have set up a MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/princessbellabear
and also a quick information page about me:
http://www.geocities.com/ferretcorneraz/BellaBear.html

My FIRST act is gonna be to do the farewell Card Exchange for Princess
Pepper! I'll get you more information but it's gonna be in January!

Ok... I'm done... PP wants to talk again (figures)

C-ya! BellaBear

::::::::::::Princess Pepper::::
Don't worry... I'll be poking my head in to check on her throughout
this year. Can't leave her out there alone... she'd go nutz and drive
everyone else nutz! But don't worry... she is a smart girl (no tell her
I sayz that!)... Keep da money comin' in for SOS and help the shelters.

DON'T FORGET to send your Raffle donation (even though you won't win
anything since rafflie is over) to [log in to unmask] Me just
trying to help raise the extra $40.00 for da rafflie!

Hugz & Luvz, Princess Pepper --- signing off (for now)