From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 08:44:45 -0700
Auntie Kat funny, she said that u peepole callin' it da Pepper SOS
Raffle.  Hee hee.  It not my rafflie.  but I like da soundz of that.
I could be famous.  but you know.  I'd rather have people buy tickets
dhan be famous.  Ok.  maybe dhat a toss up cause I really wanna be
famous.

Me wants ta remind ya dhat times a runnin' out for da raffile.  Butz u
still have time to do da paypal thingie!

Pleazeeee bi tickits!

Some peepoles have alrady boughtz tickets.  have you?  What'z ya waitin'
on?  We need morez peepoles to buy tickets.  Or at leastz more ferrets to
borrow wallets an bi some.  Come on hoomans.  let us enter ta win some
coolz prizes!

Please!  I beggin' again again.  Pleaze bi some tickets.  Just need $1.00
or even $5.00!  $5.00 bi you 6 chances to win.  Dhat pretty good ya
think?  Me doez.  Me stoled money from momma and got 6 whole tickets!
Me gonna get some more money from daddy and buy tickets cauze he never
bi me anything!

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Da raffle helps Ferrets With Soul(e) Ferret Shelter in Gardnerville, NV
and also SOS General fund.  Cee, ya get to help TWO things at once!
Ain't dhat just cool!

Dhere some HOT things in there.  I still no gonna list them all again caz
I be typin' for TOO long if I has ta do that!  But if ya goes to da
website I postsed dhen you can see all ta prizes.  Stuffz for uze
peepoles and for us ferrets.  But mainly for us kids.  even if it sayz
it's for u, it's for us!

I mean lookz at this cool prize
http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/graphics/
hr-sock-drawer.jpg
you know I'd kill to keep my socks in dhere!  Butz there so many other
prizes!

Ta enter da raffile you can do it real quick and stuffie by doing it
through paypal (has to be paypaled by June 18 - FRIDAY):

to [log in to unmask]

No need to send a lot to get tickits.  $1.00 buys u one ticket.  $5.00
buys u 6 tickits.

http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOS-raffle.html

Hugz and luvz
Princess Pepper