From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2012 08:53:16 -0700
There can be more that one 'right' to the same question. Viva la
difference! Yes, I agree that when uneducated people see a movie with
those little heart-stealing fuzzy ferrets, they will want one. True,
people get them and never learn how to care for them. The ferret is the
one who suffers by neglect, years of cheap cat food, no vet visits,
etc.

What if we could combine the positives here and have a short part
in the film that shows people what a ferret needs, the high cost of
owning a ferret, the problems ferrets can have, etc. this could easily
be a wonderful ferret story and an educational experience as well.

Deva