From:
Katie Maruska <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 00:14:23 -0500
Our ferts were exposed to a cold by a visiting friend...we didn't realize
until it was too late that she was sick! :(  So if they get sick with her
cold what can I do?  Is there anything I can give them to make them feel
better?  This is our first experience of this.  They are all around 5-6
months old..in good health, no problems...I just want to be prepared!

Please Email me responses since I am 5 days behind in reading the FML!

Thank You!

Katie