From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 11:11:06 -0500
>From:    Thomas Hepper <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Tigger was stuck big time!
>I went to work, trying to figure what else we could do without maybe even
>putting her down with a pellet gun.

I can't believe that this thought could cross a pet owner's mind... for
ANY reason.  My God man, what are the odds that she would have a quick and
humane death.

I can't even understand the possibility of having to put her down, but
that's me.  I'd tear apart whatever had to be torn apart and the landlord
be dammed.

Thank God you got her out.

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael F. Janke, [log in to unmask]
* Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club and Rescue, Inc.
*
* Visit our shelter's web site: http://www.miamiferret.org
* Visit the Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.miamiferret.org/FHC