Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2009 17:14:20 -0700
If we are to stand a chance... I need all our friends to vote and to
step up to my next challenge -- get 2 or 3 of your friends, family or
co- workers to vote for Bindi Sue and to spread the word... (our
competition -- Cosmo has 1200 plus votes already this week-- crazy ...
oh well each week we start fresh) so please keep voting

Bindi Sue- is one cute puppy -- too bad she thinks she's a ferret --
No matter -- she certainly is the supreme ferret guardian and playpal
at Wind & Willows Ferret Rescue -- please take a moment - register
and vote for her.. we'd love to make it into the semi-finals -- and
certainly the Rescue could use a bit of extra $
<http://www.cutestdogcompetition.com/vote.cfm?h=57DFA6314BC2A96A36890B2CD9C962B6>

Oh and if you have more than one computer or several email accounts
you can register each and vote a few extra times.... wouldn't hurt my
feelings..

thank you so much

Lisa