From:
Woozle Kisses <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:44:04 -0700
Just had to throw my two cents in about boys and girls. :)

I have 2 boys and a girl, and a boy and girl at the Bridge.  I really
like the big boys best.  There's just more to snuggle!  I find that the
girls are a little more hyper and try to get into more trouble.  Plus my
girls have been better climbers than my boys, and it eases my mind to
know that the boys are more secure on the ground!  There's nothing like
racing across the room to rescue Zoe off the top of the cage! ;-)  But
I think in general I like male animals...they seem to seek out people a
little more than the females.

I also had to tell those who I haven't already told...I finally got my
tattoo!  I'm so excited!  I went in last Friday and got ferret pawprints
on my ankle.  They're going up vertically at an angle.  It looks like a
little fert dipped it's paws in ink and climbed up my leg. :)  I should
have pictures tonight if anyone wants to see them!  Plus I'll have more
pictures of my babies.

Holly
Zoe, George, and Kolby, and Texas-kitty too!