From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 15:16:12 -0500
Mo' Maggie was tired.  She had been waiting for over a month for the evil
mortgage lenders to give her money for a house.  They kept saying we'll know
in 48 hours.  She had had a month of 48 hours and was beginning to think her
new life would never start.

Late one Tuesday afternoon, the evil money lenders finally relented.  Mo'
Maggie flew low to the truck rental place to get the chariot for all her
worldly possessions.  Her soon to be ex would pack and drive the goods to
her Camelot, uh, Columbia house.  Mo' Maggie would travel with her precious
cargo, not trusting the 19 ferrets to the soon to be ex.

When she told the fabulous 19 the good news, they all danced and dooked for
joy.

"I was beginning to think we wouldn't get to go," said Conan the Toebiter.
"After Mom told us about Mo' I grew this wonderful thick coat to protect me
from the cold snow, whatever that is."

"I know, I know," replied the sage Ollie.  "I have been looking forward to
seeing Uncle Bob again.  He's so funny.  He acts just like one of us."

Miss Stella chimed in, "I have been waiting to meet Uncle Bob's Miss Stella.
That picture we have of her looks just like me, beautiful!!"

And so all the little fuzzbutts lined up to leave until they saw their
traveling accommodations.  Then they all ran away, yelling at Mom Maggie.

"Listen Guys, I am sorry about having to put you into these little crates.
But is it only for a few hours and then most everything will be back to
normal," Mom promised.  "And everyone will get extra raisins too."

With they promise they all piled into the small, cramped crates and looked
forward to their wonderful journey.

to be continued......