From:
"Ferret Aid Society..." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 22:01:46 -0400
I am about to do a story on FerVac reactions for our newsletter and I'm
looking for your imput.  When Paco died, a lot of you e-mailed me saying you
never knew reactions could happen.  This is all the information I would like
to make available to other ferret owners.

If your ferret has ever had a reaction to FerVac, I'm interested in your
story.  The more data I can get, the more accurate I can be with my
information.  Any reaction story is welcome.

I also want to hear from people who have older ferrets who have never had a
reaction in their lives to FerVac.  I'd like to compare the stats.

Any veterinarians out there are also welcome to add any comments they have.
I will be speaking to some of our local Canadian vets who use Galaxy because
of FerVac reactions as well as vets who use FerVac because it's the only
approved Distemper Vaccine for ferrets.

Your help is appreciated in this story.  Thank you.

Randy  [log in to unmask]
The Ferret Aid Society
http://home.echo-on.net/~magick