From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 1996 07:10:15 -0700
Hello all!

As I type I am trying to keep Maxie out of the trash can under the
desk...she just got raisins and water from the 32 ounce-big cup...she sure
is one happy little girl!

Anyway, am writing to tell you all that I am planning to self-publish and
distribute (hold on she's climbing in again...oh wait that's Rosie!) my own
ferret storybooks...at this point the Big Adventure part 1 will be the first
book!  Please e-mail me at this time if you are interested in ordering a
copy, and I will keep your name and e-mail address on a list for when it is
ready (soon!).

Also, I am considering the possibility of publishing other folks stories
also...and putting them all in a catalog together...how does that sound?
Anyone interested?

By the way, a portion of the proceeds from the Big Adventure will go to a
California ferret rescue shelter!  So e-mail me as soon as you can if you
want a copy!  You all remember the story from a couple months ago, right?
If not you can e-mail me and I'll send you a sample, or you can order back
issues of the FML (like 60-70 issues ago) and see it in there (it was shown
every night for a month)...

Anyway, sorry it took so long to get this going...but good things come to
those who wait!  =)

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you soon!

     David Doyle
     Father of Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, and Shiva

[Moderator's note: The first Big Adventure story appeared in FML 1649.  BIG]