From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 May 1996 13:41:37 -0500
Well, it's that time of year again - hot (or atleast it's supposed to be!!)
and according to the vet records I received with Monster, time to go visit
Mt. Brydges and see the nice guy who lets her poop on the floor.  Of course,
he's only been the nice guy 'cause he hasn't brought out the big vaccination
hatpins yet <G>.  We've been for 2 well visits and 2
owner-being-paranoid-over-sneezing visits, so hopefully Monster will take it
all in balance.  Well, now that I've generated a paragraph of nothing, I'll
get to the point.

I never did manage to see the definitive answer on vaccines.  Is it posted
anywhere, in a back issue, or could someone(s) email me?  [log in to unmask]
(There, hidden in too much writing for anyone to notice<G>.) Any and all

Megan and Monster (who's blissfully asleep so I don't have to spell
V.E.T.<G>)