From:
Jason Poole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 1998 20:28:37 -0700
I want to thank all of the wonderful messages that I have received. I also
want to take all those that kept Sammy in their prayers, thoughts, etc. This
has just continued to reconfirms the belief that those people that belong to
the FML are a steps above the rest of the world.

Also I just wanted to publicly that SAFE of San Antonio for all of the help
that they have given to Sammy and me.

Sammy is now back with me in the truck. He is still in bad shape but I think
that it is better for him and me that we are back together. I have to [ get
to :) ] feed Sammy every 2 to 3 hours. He is currently not eating or
drinking on his own so I feed him and give him Pedialyte. He makes sure that
I get [ or wear :) ] my share of the food and liquid. Right now I look like
a can of Hill s a/d food exploded while I was holding it :) . If you saw me
you would think that I must have wore the same cloths for days but were
clean about 8 hours ago. That s ok. Sammy can share all he wants with me as
long as he eats most of it.

The ECE has hit him again full force with all of the wonderful side [or
rear :) ] effects. <g>  This makes it extra important that I keep him
hydrated.  He will be in San Antonio, TX on Monday to see Dr. Gates for a
checkup.

Again thanks so much for all of your kindness.

Jason Poole

Sammy - The light of my life! - "Hey dad, if ya look real close in my eyes
you can see that my light is brighter today!" [Thank you God!]

Doris and Buddy - The other lights of my Life!