From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:26:23 -0400
Hi All, I need some help again:).  I would like for those of you who can
to send me pics of your ferret if you have a marked white or cinnamon or
champain or if you can mach up the color to this discription-- The ferret
is white with black hair on his tail,legs, shoulders and I think thats
all.  The reason why I'm asking is me and a friend is trying to figure
out what color her ferret is and I thought it was a marcked white but he
has more black on him than my Minnie and she's a marked white.

Thanks for all your help

Anna and The Kids and The 3 at The Bridge