Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1993 08:47:24 -0400
Moki and Binky ignore the tank which houses our tokay geckos, and our fish
aquarium is out of reach, but we keep the buckets of aged water below the
fish tank.  Both ferrets delight in pulling the lid off of the bucket, which
Binky then hides somewhere, and plunging their heads into the bucket.  Once,
Binky jumped into the bucket, and left a trail of water to her hiding place.

I suspect both ferrets would do their best to get into the aquarium, if
it were down at their level.

Leonard Bottleman