Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:37:40 +0000
::::Isabella in her office working:::::

A tiny little knock at her door.. It is her new baby sisters they
brought her some bottle water.

Hey Isabella is the count in yet? Isabella holding up here paw and
giving the SHHH

620, 622,

I have Six hundred and twenty Two cards!

Ella Bella hands her one that she made with Hello Kitty on it.

That makes Six Hundred and Twenty three!

623 pounds for SOS, This is awesome!

I want to thank everyone who sent cards to Lake Road Ferret Farm,
Lena School in WI, The Vet clinic in CA, Ferret Moms Valentine
Party, Melodies' friends at MAFF and to all the other people who
sent e cards and cards

Alani yells don't forget Mr. Bill G .... Isabella

Isabella sits back in her chair holding the printed version of the
e card....yep Mr. Bill G I won't forget that one!

Isabella Gucci-Jones