From:
"Jaime L. Naugle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:57:40 -0500
Hello, it's me again.  First, I want to thank everyone who replied to my
last post about Bandit not coming to her name.  Now I have another question.
Lately Bandit has been getting up several times in the middle of the night,
3AM, 5AM, and around 8AM, and violently digging at the carpet and her litter
box, and chewing on her cage and litter box.  I think she might be doing it
to make noise and get my attention, but I'm not sure what she wants.  I have
not been able to sleep through the night in over a week and it's really
becoming a problem.  Does anyone have any idea why she is doing this, and
what I can do to get her to stop?  Thank you for your time and help.

Sincerely,
Jaime Naugle