From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:04:56 EDT
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuker Pa Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuker!!!!  In a whirl of green
and white our super hero Tonks finds himself being called to a mission.
Flying north to check out a vandalism call, Tonks chats up Gwen and
Cletums to find out just what has happened, Tonks finds that someone has
been tossing opened and unopened soda can all over their beautiful back
yard.  Some have exploded and made a mess.  After sitting in a tree for
two nights doing reconnaissance our super hero sees something.

Flying into the air doing a double loop and a spin (kinda like weasel
wardancing in the air).  Tonks does a sure footed landing, hands on his
hips he yells, "HALT, WHO GOES THERE"

In the corner of the yard Tonks sees a scurry of ferret and a shadow
lurking.  But he's not afraid, he is SUPER TONKS.  He looks closer and
the shadow stops.  Little yellow eyes gleam from behind the bushes then
disappear.  "COME OUT YOU VARMIT", Tonks yells.

:::silence:::

Then a voice from high on the wall says, "you killed it, scared it to
death".  Tonks red eyes got real big, "whooooa dude, I never touched
him".  But Tonks is thinking to himself, wow, I am one bad mammma jamma,
one look from me and these bad guys are down.  Tonks sneaks up for a
closer look.  What on earth is that he says?

A voice from behind him speaks up and says, "man, what cave do you live
in, that's a opossum, and he isn't dead.  He just faked you out.  Your
such a hick you fell for it"

Tonks turn to look at a big ol raccoon.  "Oh Yeah?, what do you know
you bath in dog bowls."  Look! the raccoon points at the opossum.  The
opossum opened one eye and raised his head and grinned at Tonks,
"Gotcha".

The opossum, cat and raccoon all were laughing at our super heroes
expense.  What are you doing here anyway Super Tonks.  Tonks explained
the vandalism and his mission to his new friends.

The cat says, " well why didn't you just ask us in the first place
instead of sitting in a tree for two days getting branch butt.  We could
have told what happened, WE KNOW!  Ya see last week a coke truck came
down the street and hit a speed bump.  BAM cokes came flying off that
truck everywhere.  They flew in every ones yard.  Man, we have been on
a sugar high all week.  That's it, no big deal.

Well thanks guys for all your help.  I need to report in, this mission
is over.  By the way opossum, can you show me that playing dead thing,
I wanna try it on Petey TPO.

Super Tonks, over and out.
Poof!