Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:16:35 -0700
Hi all
Things have been going fairly good here.  I ahve brought up the question
of the merry go Round again but I haven't come up with a name for it yet.
I think construction will soon begin.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Ollie.  He waz met by
Miss Jezebel, Miss Tweety, and Mr Owen.  They were happy to see each other.
They were really interested in the gossip at home.  They talked and played
for some time.  Then they wondered over to da Tbe Park to run in da Tube
Races.  They were nto to bad etiher athough their passes to each other
could use a little work to get exactly right.  I did give Ollie a hug and
pass on your message.  I will have to go over to da dog section for da
other but I will do it.  He said to send hiz mommy and auntie hiz luv and
lots and lots of hugs.  Tell mommy not to worry that he feels a lot better
and will wait here.

I am off to da dog section.  Everyone is so big over there but have to pass
on a message.  Gotto go

Bye BYe
Sandee