Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 07:54:28 -0400
Wonderful post Wolfy!  I thought of you when bringing up the autism issue
and was wondering your thoughts on that.  I will not be replying to
Alexandra because you, as someone with first hand experience, said it
better than I ever could.  Thank you for bringing the subject back around
and raising some issues that all of us need to consider concerning the
vaccination issue (of pets and people).  Vaccines need to be improved &
protocols need justification that is backed up with scientific evidence.
This affects all of us, no matter where your stance is on the issue.

   ~Amy~