From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:58:39 -0400
I have finally developed a hold that prevents her from dislodging the
compress. The fingers of my left hand are keeping the compress in place
and Pivot is held securely my my arms, left below and right above,
and with right hand fingers having her neck in a Howler-Monkey-like
schizodactyl grip that is too tight for her shoulders and head but fine
for her neck, and the hold is without compression so no discomfort,
just temporary entrapment.