From:
Serena DeCastro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 20:54:21 -0600
Hello all,

I posted a couple of months ago about a really cool wooden ferret
playbox, there were a couple of shelters interested but none were able
to pick it up. So I am offering it again, along with a really nice cage
and other stuff.

The playbox is 34X24X24, made of finished pine, opens up on two sides,
has 3 levels and a box that slides out. It was made by a woodworker
friend who wanted to make something unique for my kids. It is really
a neat piece. I also have a three level cage made by Crafty Creatures
36X24X57, with custom fit litterbox, big doors on each level and fitted
floor and ramp covers for two levels. It is made of galvanized wire and
has wheels on the bottom. It has been used for a few years but still
has lots of life left in it. Along with these I have a box of bowls,
hammocks, ferret toys (some are new) and other items. I would really
like this stuff to go to a shelter, but at this point they are up for
grabs.

Here's the catch - I live in West Yellowstone, Montana (I know, middle
of nowhere) and I am leaving for Alaska next Monday, April 7th. If I
can't find someone to take this stuff it will have to go to the dump.
I can email pictures to anyone interested.

I hope there is someone out there in the community that can make use
of these things - this playbox is just too neat to throw out!

Serena
remembering the Wrecking Crew: Sherman, Constantine, Pele & Pandora