From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:08:49 -0400
Hi all,

Well, the second deadline for entries for the Ohio's Premier ferret
show - FERRET BUCKEYE BASH is coming up this Friday, Aug. 13.  Get
your entries in NOW if you plan on entering your ferret(s).

For those just attending to come to listen to BOB CHURCH speak(and pick
his brain), do some MEGA SHOPPING at our many vendors/shelter/breeder
vendor tables or participate in our awesome RAFFLE - mark your calendars
for: