Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:33:10 -0400
Greeting and Hallucinations All!!!

A quick thank you to the folks for the poop scoop day.  (Can't remember if
I said thanks before - poop fumes ya know)

Thank you to Julie Fosse, she sent the little furry piglets here a large
bag of TF, and thanks to Linda Iroff for the Iams kitten.  (Some days I
think it would be cheaper to feed a platoon of Marines than the 69 ferrets
here)

If anyone has the poem I come with Baggage will you please forward it to
me?  I am doing a Pet Ed day at the Parma Pet Smart Saturday and I want
to include that in the hand outs.  BTW, come on down and meet the shelter
wench.

And the survey for the Cleveland Show, I could use more responses, I really
want to have as many people give their ideas as possible, it would be a
great help.  So far, late spring 2001 seems popular, but I still would like
other opinions.

The numbers here have gone down, but there still are ferrets that need good
homes, here and in other shelters around the country.  PLEASE, if you know
someone who is looking and would be a good ferret parent, give them the
local shelter name and number.  All shelters would love to say they have
adopted out all of the babies they have.

Hug all the fur angels for me.  Time to scoop the poop.

Jean
Ferrets Unlimited -
Raisin Retreat Ferret Shelter