From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 18:50:07 -0700
Something kinda funny happened with Tyson last night and I thought I would
share.  Sometimes in the evening when I finally get a chance to sit and
relax, I will take my bra off, throw it on the floor and let Tyson play
with it.  I discovered quite by accident a couple of weeks ago that he
loves my bras!  He rolls and rubs and rubs and rolls but usually after a
couple of minutes, he's off to something else-bra forgotten.  But last
night was a little different.  Last night after he spent a couple minutes
rolling and rubbing on it, instead of becoming bored and moving on to
something else, he started to drag the bra off.  I just watched to see
what he was up to.  He dragged it all the way back to his cage then worked
really hard getting it up three levels and into his hammock.  I had to
chuckle at him!  He must have spent 5 minutes getting it situated in his
hammock.  And when he was satisfied that it was properly stored, out he
came to play again!  I think he was saving it for later and I really hated
to disappoint him, but I removed it from the cage!  I don't know if he
could have hurt himself with it or not, but I didn't want to take the
chance.  Anyway, now I am wondering if this is a "male" thing or maybe it
is his way of showing me he has missed me!  He is so easy-going that I
never thought my brief absences bothered him-unlike Einstein who is still
throwing his toys in the water bowl!  Anyone else have a bra-loving ferret?

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting
anything." Clarence Darrow